Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs (or DOI code) for the references have been provided.
The text should be composed in accordance with the https://www.sv-jme.eu/guide-for-authors/ and Article Template available at https://www.sv-jme.eu/guide-for-authors/.
The text is complete and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the https://www.sv-jme.eu/guide-for-authors/.
This section is open to all authors. Submissions to this section must be based on original research and will be subject to peer review.
By submission authors' confirm publishing this article as an open-access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution licenses (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/). Copyright with the authors.
- CC BY 4.0 This license lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
- CC BY-NC 4.0 This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge you and be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms.
Authors may choose one of the above options according to the requirements of your research funder/grant agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.